Click here for our Facebook page
2014 5.80 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Door cars and left handed steer, full fender roadsters.
- Any motor and any fuel.
- 2014 Rule Change-NOS Timers allowed.
- NOS may be turned on and off only once with delay box or timer.
- MPH at finish line must be similar to rest of field.
- Delay Boxes are legal.
- No operational throttle stops or like devices allowed (Air or Electric). (They must be disconnected at the stop before qualifying and racing begins).
- The use of any electronic traction controller or down track traction controller is prohibited, either separate or integrated in another electronic device.
- Race will be run on a .4 pro tree.
- Burnouts across starting line are permitted.
- Courtesy staging and auto start will be on.
- If a car turns on both lights, pre-stage & stage , the other car has the option to stage or make the other car back out and re-stage.
- If both cars are staged and ready to race and either car rolls out of the beams, forwards or backwards, that car will be disqualified.
- No limit of time trial passes you can make before qualifying.
- Each racer will get 2 qualifying runs, but only at the time “qualifying” is run. Once “qualifying” has begun, you are not allowed any more open trials.
- If on your qualifying runs you go faster than the 5.80 index, it will count, but you will be moved to the bottom of the ladder.
- Entry fee will be $100.00 for Car, Driver & One pit crew member.
- If you don’t qualify, you will receive a $75.00 refund.
- The field of car’s will be 16, 24, 32 etc.
- Less than 16 cars will be an all-run.
- You must run at least 6.10 or faster to qualify.
- Bye run to be determined by ladder. No one to receive more than one bye run unless it is a competition bye run.
2014 PRO 580 PAYOUT
- 16 Car Field
- This is Minimum Payout
- All Track and Sponsorship money is added to Payout
1st Place $ 700
2nd Place $ 300
3rd and 4th Places $ 150
5th-8th Places $ 75